This sensor measures dust and VOC in addition to Co2, temperature and humidity. It is equipped with high quality sensors from Senseair and Sensirion. The sensor can be connected online with AirTeq Smart Monitoring.
- High quality Co2 sensor
- Measure dust and aerosols
- VOC Sensor
- Multiple languages
- Secured with password
- 3.5 inch display with touchscreen
- Co2 thresholds with alarms
- auto calibrating CO2 sensor
- Export data to PC
- 7000 measurements internal storage
- including usb cable, adapter and mount.
Actual and historical data visible on the screen
Settings and thresholds are easy to change
Online connection with AirTeq Smart Monitoring
Option for wall mount and table stand
Lock with digital password
- Dust PM1, PM2.5, PM4.0, PM10
96 x 86 x 32 mm
incl. 5 volt adapter
Can easily be mounted on walls
WiFi 2.4 GHz
- Wall mount
- LoRaWAN (Optional)
When is this sensor the right choice?
– Places where you either want to measure Dust or VOC.
- Wired power
- WiFi 2.4 GHZ
- The display could cause stress when the value is high and in red
Can easily be installed on the wall with USB connector on the bottem
Increase Anti-theft security when mounting the device on the wall
Easily connect online with wifi
Have online access to your data
Generate reports to your email
Connect multiple sensors
Share your data
- Set thresholds remotely for Touch Sensors
- Change the standby screen
- Adjust all sensors in 1 click
- No need to set each device individually on the touch screen
The remote control functions allows users to change (threshold) settings of their Touch Sensors online without having to interact with the sensor.
You can change settings such as the display that is indicated on standby mode and set the thresholds for the colors.
Settings will be applied to all sensors connected to the account.