Connect your sensors online
AirTeq sensors can easily be connected online. This will give you access to the data at any time and wherever you are. All your connected sensors will be shown in a detailed and user-friendly overview.
How does it work
Sensors can be connected with the wifi. Once connected the sensors send their data to the AirCheq Cloud.
This will give you access to the data on the monitoring software.
How to connect sensors with Aircheqonline
Connecting your sensors is very easy.
1. Connect with your wifi network
2. Go to www.aircheq.eu/start
3. Fill in your id number and other details
4. Pay the amount and done
- Overview of all your sensors
- Current / week / month overview
- Instantly see where improvement is needed
- Detailed graphs with zoom in function
- Color threshelds can be customized
- Easy to understand tables based on opening times you can set yourself
- Automated generated reports
- Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly reports
- Can be sent to multiple emails
- See where improvement is needed
- Notifications if sensors are offline
- 1 report will contain data from all sensors
- Set your own alarms
- Receive email when triggered
- Set alarm for 1 or all sensors
- Set alarm for Co2, temperature, humidity
- Set thresholds remotely for Touch Sensors
- Change the standby screen
- Adjust all sensors in 1 click
- No need to set each device individually on the touch screen
The remote control functions allows users to change (threshold) settings of their Touch Sensors online without having to interact with the sensor.
You can change settings such as the display that is indicated on standby mode and set the thresholds for the colors.
Settings will be applied to all sensors connected to the account.
- Up to 24 different login accounts
- Give people rights to change settings or just view data
- Give access to one or multiple locations
- Option to delete users at any time
- Print out QR-code to scan
- Show data to people that scan the QR-code
- Add custom text message
- Option to display data on screen
- Click the button below to access the demo page
- Select your language
- Click on current overview
- Try out the functions